Course Start Dates: 27/09/21, 04/10/21, 11/10/21, 18/10/21, 25/10/21
- Job Title: Bar Supervisor
- Job Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
- Salary: £NMW
- Hours: Full time, Permanent
Working as part of a of the growing F&B team be experienced in offering quality customer service to all customers and maintaining these high standards at all times. Must be confident, good communicator, friendly, approachable, and hardworking. Previous experience is preferred for this role.
• To provide excellent customer service.
• To maintain high standards of hygiene, health and safety.
• Maintain strict stock and financial control.
• Supervise the smooth running of the bars.
• Ensure all venues open & closed on time and all staff are signed off at the end of shift.
• Ensure excellent front of house service, allocate and support staff throughout the shift to maintain the speed of service and cleanliness of venue.
• Liaise on shift with Head Chef to resolve problems and ensure great service.
• Complete daily paperwork to ensure the safe running of the venues, and for those standards to be monitored and maintained throughout the shift.
• Assist in cash handling procedures as required .
• Staff training & induction, appraisals and disciplinary as required.
• Shift handovers to attend all staff meetings..
• Detailed check of deliveries for accuracy and quality of the product.
• Ensuring stock is received and secured in cellars on delivery.
• Ensure stock rotation is applied when storing deliveries and that the correct storage method is applied to each product.
• Display stock levels should be monitored throughout your shift and replenished as required.
• Brief staff at the beginning of the night and debrief at the end.
Benefits: Free Parking, Meal on Duty, Uniform Provided, Discounted Leisure Club Membership, NEST Pension Scheme employee of the Month Awards, Best Western Staff Discounts.
Training Before Interview
Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual.
Training is either delivered in our COVID safe, training centre, in small groups where we have social distancing and protective measures following Department of Education guidance or it can be delivered online in the safety of your own home in a virtual class group led by one of our tutors- the choice is yours. When you complete the course you will be interviewed for the role.
- Course Location: Swindon
- Course Delivery: Classroom (face to face)
- Course Start Dates: 27/09/21, 04/10/21, 11/10/21, 18/10/21, 25/10/21
- Course Length: 1-2 weeks
- Courses Taken: Customer Service
To apply for this job please visit www.go-train.co.uk.