Course Start Dates: 04/10/21, 11/10/21, 18/10/21, 25/10/21
- Job Title: Process Engineer
- Job Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
- Salary: Commensurate to Experience
- Hours: Full time, Permanent
• Measure machine equipment for Capability, reliability and repeatability
• Daily review of Production status with Shift Leaders for all key Product Related Issues. (e.g. Yield, Product Fails, Bottlenecks)
• Work closely with the maintenance department to ensure all equipment is working correctly and any mechanical issues are reported and resolved
• Work with operators to ensure process requirements are being applied as defined
• Review production performance KPIs, escalating any concerns to Shift Leader
• New Equipment Identification, Selection and Introduction with experience of building supplier relationships and keeping up to date with current industry trends and technology.
• HNC in an Engineering or equivalent experience
• Printing Industry and Process experience –Screen, Digital
• Process Capability – working knowledge of statistical process control (for example fingerprinting, CPK trials)
• Preventative maintenance process knowledge
• Working knowledge of production trials e.g. DOE
• Problem solving (e.g. 8D)
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate people to achieve targets
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to challenge performance from other areas
• Strong data analysis skills using Excel or other relevant tools
Training Before Interview
Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual.
Training is either delivered in our COVID safe, training centre, in small groups where we have social distancing and protective measures following Department of Education guidance or it can be delivered online in the safety of your own home in a virtual class group led by one of our tutors- the choice is yours. When you complete the course you will be interviewed for the role.
- Course Location: Chippenham
- Course Delivery: Classroom (face to face)
- Course Start Dates: 04/10/21, 11/10/21, 18/10/21, 25/10/21
- Course Length: 2 weeks
- Courses Taken: Customer Service
To apply for this job please visit www.go-train.co.uk.