Course Start Dates: 27/09/21, 04/10/21, 11/10/21, 18/10/21, 25/10/21
- Job Title: Housekeeping Staff Full Time
- Job Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
- Salary: £NMW
- Hours: Full time, Permanent
• Ensuring that every guest experience a safe visit, exceeding all expectations surrounding cleanliness
• Engage, build and develop relationships with guests, assessing their needs and flexing style and approach appropriately
• Responding promptly to guest complaints and finding ways to turnaround any negative feedback
• Following SOPs to ensure consistent hospitality for all guests
• Keeping up to date with hotel facilities, promotions
• Complying with legislative and safety regulations
Training Before Interview
Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual.
Training is either delivered in our COVID safe, training centre, in small groups where we have social distancing and protective measures following Department of Education guidance or it can be delivered online in the safety of your own home in a virtual class group led by one of our tutors- the choice is yours. When you complete the course you will be interviewed for the role.
- Course Location: Swindon
- Course Delivery: Classroom (face to face)
- Course Start Dates: 27/09/21, 04/10/21, 11/10/21, 18/10/21, 25/10/21
- Course Length: 2 weeks
- Courses Taken: Customer Service
To apply for this job please visit www.go-train.co.uk.