Course Start Dates: 27/09/21, 04/10/21, 11/10/21, 18/10/21, 25/10/21
- Job Title: Receptionist
- Job Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
- Salary: £NMW
- Hours: Full time, Permanent
● Delivering a great customer experience at every stage of our customer journey
● Welcoming our customers to the hotel – checking them in and allocating the right rooms
● Listening to customers, managing any requests or issues with genuine warmth and interest
● Working together with your colleagues to make sure you deliver consistently great service
● Learning about what is happening in your hotel and the local area and sharing this with the rest of the team and customers
● Keeping your team and customer safe by following health and safety procedures, including regular fire and safety walks
● Keep your line manager up to date with any problems and follow up where necessary
● Supporting with cleaning rooms or supporting other colleagues where necessary
Shift pattern – 7-3am or 3-11pm
Training Before Interview
Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual.
Training is either delivered in our COVID safe, training centre, in small groups where we have social distancing and protective measures following Department of Education guidance or it can be delivered online in the safety of your own home in a virtual class group led by one of our tutors- the choice is yours. When you complete the course you will be interviewed for the role.
- Course Location: Swindon
- Course Delivery: Classroom (face to face)
- Course Start Dates: 27/09/21, 04/10/21, 11/10/21, 18/10/21, 25/10/21
- Course Length: 2 weeks
- Courses Taken: Customer Service
To apply for this job please visit www.go-train.co.uk.