Course Start Dates: 27/09/21, 04/10/21, 11/10/21, 18/10/21, 25/10/21
- Job Title: Remote Call Centre Agent
- Job Location: Swindon – Remote Working
- Salary: £8.91 + commission
- Hours: Full time, Permanent
Temp to Permanent position – Previous call centre experience preferred.
Working 40 hours per week,
Monday to Friday, between 9am till 6pm,
Must be prepared to work one Saturday & Sunday in three.
There is Commission attached to the role, with the ability to earn around £400 + per month extra, if hitting KPI`s.
•Providing excellent customer service to previous, current and prospective customers of our client in Swindon and a group of other dealerships across the UK that are in the Group
• Outbound & Inbound calls, contacting existing customers to book them in for additional
• services including MOT’s / Services / Brake Clinics / Air Con Clinics
• All the calls are to existing customers only, so no cold calling
• Contacting customers who had advisories on their previous MOT’s to see if they now want to get those fixed
• Contacting customers who, according to the database, are due a tyre change in the next couple of months
• Calling customers who have previously brought a car, converting as many calls as possible into test drive appointments
• Contacting customers who have expressed an interest, to book appointments at one of the dealerships
• Providing excellent customer service and arranging call backs for customers
• Using internal booking system / email and web chat.
• Providing the gold standard or customer service
• Hitting targets and KPIs
Training Before Interview
Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual.
Training is either delivered in our COVID safe, training centre, in small groups where we have social distancing and protective measures following Department of Education guidance or it can be delivered online in the safety of your own home in a virtual class group led by one of our tutors- the choice is yours. When you complete the course you will be interviewed for the role.
- Course Location: Swindon
- Course Delivery: Classroom
- Course Start Dates: 27/09/21, 04/10/21, 11/10/21, 18/10/21, 25/10/21
- Course Length: 2 weeks
- Courses Taken: Customer Service
To apply for this job please visit www.go-train.co.uk.