Course Start Dates: Ongoing
- Job Title: Warehouse Operative
- Job Location: Basildon, Essex
- Salary: £11.10ph – 12.10ph
- Hours: Full time, Permanent
Go Train is looking for a motivated full time Warehouse Sortation Operative for Amazon. Your role is key in enabling fast, every day deliveries for customers, join the teams now.
Start your role before 21st August 2021
£11.10 per hour for day time shifts.
£12.10 per hour for night time shifts.
Overtime rates between £16.65 per hour to £22.2 per hour.
Fixed shift patterns. Shift availability may vary.
Why work for Amazon?
• Join one of the world’s best employers!
• Boost your career by joining a logistics company with 20+ years of operational expertise and technology advancements, where the future of logistics is becoming reality.
• We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings including social distancing, mandatory face masks and hand sanitisers. Since the start of the pandemic we have made over 150 process updates, including enhanced cleaning and social distancing measures, to keep our people safe
• No qualifications or previous work experience necessary, full logistics training provided.
• Fast recruitment process with virtual interviews for quicker start dates
• We have different shifts options available to suit your lifestyle
• Watch what it’s like to be a Sortation Operative in a Delivery Station
The responsibilities of a Sortation Operative:
• Unloading, lifting and relocating products using forklifts, pump truck and power pallet truck.
• Scanning, sorting and diverting packages containing the full range of Amazon’s products.
• Adhering to safety, quality and production standards
• Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight
• Standing and walking in a variety of temperature zones
• Lifting, bending and reaching goods
No formal qualifications required
Successful candidates in the UK may be subject to a background check prior to employment
Training Before Interview
Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual.
Training is either delivered in our COVID safe, training centre, in small groups where we have social distancing and protective measures following Department of Education guidance or it can be delivered online in the safety of your own home in a virtual class group led by one of our tutors- the choice is yours. When you complete the course you will be interviewed for the role.
- Course Location: Romford
- Course Delivery: Classroom & Virtual
- Course Start Dates: Ongoing
- Course Length: 2 weeks
- Courses Taken: Employability and Customer Service
To apply for this job please visit www.go-train.co.uk.