Course Start Dates: 27/09/21, 04/10/21, 11/10/21, 18/10/21, 25/10/21
- Job Title: Customer Service Agent
- Job Location: Devizes, Wiltshire
- Contract type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £18450
You will be the voice of Aster, and the first point of contact for all customers who call Aster. You’ll deliver good customer service to all of our 90,000 customers and 1,500 colleagues, using your skills, attributes and knowledge to help deliver first contact resolution and a seamless customer journey. You’ll take a positive approach to coaching and embrace learning and change with a great flexible attitude.
- You’ll be motivated to continually meet and exceed targets and able to deal with multiple tasks at once in a very dynamic and busy environment.
- Having good communication skills is vital in this role as you will be expected to deal with a wide range of issues from reporting repairs to tenancy management, demonstrating empathy and rapport in every call.
- Some calls can be complex and challenging, you’ll ensure you use the knowledge base to ask effective questions to deliver the correct outcome for the customer.
- You’ll be expected to adhere to data protection legislation, checking customer information and updating personal details.
- You’ll promote self-serve where appropriate to drive choice and value for money.
- You will achieve KPI targets and consistently demonstrate the skills and behaviours expected in line with your skill banding.
- You will enjoy a fast-paced environment, embrace change and be flexible
- Being there for customer – starting your shift on time, and effectively managing your break times
Training Before Interview
Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual.
Training is either delivered in our COVID safe, training centre, in small groups where we have social distancing and protective measures following Department of Education guidance or it can be delivered online in the safety of your own home in a virtual class group led by one of our tutors- the choice is yours. When you complete the course you will be interviewed for the role.
- Go Train Centre: Devizes
- Course Delivery: Classroom
- Courses Taken: Customer Service
- Course Length: 2 Weeks
- Course Start Dates: 27/09/21, 04/10/21, 11/10/21, 18/10/21, 25/10/21
To apply for this job please visit www.go-train.co.uk.