Course Start Dates: Ongoing
- Job Title: Grill Chef
- Job Location: Tring, West Hertfordshire
- Contract type: Full Time 40 hours per week and Part Time 20 hours per week
- Salary: £10.40 per hour
Responsibility for safely preparing, cooking and presenting our food to our brand specifications and company hygiene standards. You are an expert on our menu and your food will always be of a consistently high standard ensuring that we serve up a great memory for all our guests. You will be responsible for the smooth running of the kitchen in the absence of the Kitchen Manager or Head Chef including the management of food safety and health and safety.
- Setting up the kitchen, ensuring that all food preparation is completed prior to service.
- Champion and meet all relevant standards of hygiene, cleanliness and safety.
- Be an expert in the menu, prep, cook and serve food correctly every time and to specification.
- Operate, clean and use all equipment safely.
- Complete all assigned opening and closedown tasks correctly, ensuring that these are documented in the KRQKB and signed off as complete
- Manage and store food deliveries to standard, ensuring and issues are reported as per process.
- Adhere to our “Force for Good” policy around bins and recycling.
- Support New Starters in the completion of their training.
Behaviours and Skills:
- Effective communication skills with ability to prioritise.
- Adaptable and Consistent.
- Attention to detail.
- Team Player.
- Thrives in a high pressure environment.
Training Before Interview
Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual.
Training is either delivered in our COVID safe, training centre, in small groups where we have social distancing and protective measures following Department of Education guidance or it can be delivered online in the safety of your own home in a virtual class group led by one of our tutors- the choice is yours. When you complete the course you will be interviewed for the role.
- Go Train Centre: Online
- Course Delivery: Online
- Courses Taken: Customer Service EL3, Food Safety L2, Equality and Diversity L1, Health and Safety L1.
- Course Length: 2 weeks
- Course Start Dates: Ongoing
To apply for this job please visit www.go-train.co.uk.