Course Start Dates: Ongoing
- Job Title: Breakfast Chef
- Job Location: Tring, West Hertfordshire
- Contract type: Part time, permanent- Approximately 25 hours per week
- Salary: £10.00 per hour
You are the foundation of the kitchen and will help to prepare, cook and present breakfast. You will ensure the kitchen and all the equipment are clean and safe, so that we always deliver the very best quality food to our guests.
- Prepare and serve breakfast correctly every time following the menu specification.
- Set the shift up for success by completing all of the food preparation and key tasks within your area of responsibility at your work station.
- Operate equipment correctly and safely when preparing food.
- Adhere to all relevant standards of hygiene, cleanliness and safety for yourself and others.
- Manage and receive food deliveries correctly and to standard.
- Complete all assigned opening and closedown tasks correctly.
- Understand and adhere to our “Force for Good” policy around bins and recycling.
Behaviours and Skills:
- Willing to learn and be part of a team
- Adaptable to change
- Consistent positive attitude
- Keen eye for detail
- Enthusiastic to take on tasks assigned
- Able to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
Training Before Interview
Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual.
Training is either delivered in our COVID safe, training centre, in small groups where we have social distancing and protective measures following Department of Education guidance or it can be delivered online in the safety of your own home in a virtual class group led by one of our tutors- the choice is yours. When you complete the course you will be interviewed for the role.
- Go Train Centre: Online
- Course Delivery: Online
- Courses Taken: Customer Service EL3, Food Safety L2, Equality and Diversity L1, Health and Safety L1.
- Course Length: 2 weeks
- Course Start Dates: Ongoing
To apply for this job please visit www.go-train.co.uk.