Course Start Dates: Ongoing
- Job Title: Cleaner
- Job Location: Tring, West Hertfordshire
- Contract type: Part time, permanent- approximately 2 mornings per week
- Salary: Rate is dependant on age but approximately £9.21 per hour
You are at the heart of making sure that every guest can feel comfortable in a clean, safe and tidy environment whilst they eat and drink in our restaurant. You’ll be committed to what you do, having a keen eye for detail, the ability to work to tight deadlines whilst displaying passion, drive & enthusiasm to make things happen.
- Cleaning the restaurant area, including hoovering & dusting the key public areas
- Clean the entrance ways and corridors to the restaurant area to ensure a great first impression from our guests.
- Ensure the public toilets are kept sparkling clean
- Completion of cleaning checklists and any other deep cleaning duties set for you
Behaviours & Skills:
- Is happy to work alone, and is self-motivated due to the hours of the role
- Keen eye for detail – we don’t want to miss anything our guests may pick up on
- Has experience with COSHH safety
- Team Player
- Enthusiastic to take on tasks assigned
Training Before Interview
Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual.
Training is either delivered in our COVID safe, training centre, in small groups where we have social distancing and protective measures following Department of Education guidance or it can be delivered online in the safety of your own home in a virtual class group led by one of our tutors- the choice is yours. When you complete the course you will be interviewed for the role.
- Go Train Centre: Online
- Course Delivery: Online
- Courses Taken: Customer Service EL3, Food Safety L2, Equality and Diversity L1, Health and Safety L1.
- Course Length: 2 weeks
- Course Start Dates: Ongoing
To apply for this job please visit www.go-train.co.uk.