Course Start Dates: 25/10/21, 01/11/21, 08/11/21, 15/11/21
- Job Title: Security Officer
- Job Location: Gillingham, Kent
- Contract type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £9.75 an hour
- To provide a visible uniformed deterrent, to contribute to the safety and security of the Client’s premises and staff;
- To carry out Company Policy on loss prevention and ensure the safety of staff and visitors;
- To lawfully deter potential troublemakers on site;
- To observe and report incidents using the correct reporting systems;
- To carry out all duties assigned by a Client or Manager to whom you are responsible;
- To ensure site knowledge is kept up to date and developments at local level are identified;
- To understand and implement any Fire and Safety evacuation procedures;
- To assist, if required by the Client, with staff and contractor searches;
- To ensure that the Security base is maintained in a clean and tidy condition at all times;
- To conduct yourself, at all times, in a manner which will bring credit to yourself and the Company, ensuring full uniform is worn and SIA licence is clearly displayed
RELEVANT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Frontline SIA Licenced, or training can be offered by TSS at no initial cost- course costs to be reclaimed from wages.
- Competitive Salary
- Company pension
- Full uniform provided
- Ongoing training
- Promotion path and career development
- Flexible working to include a mixture of days, nights and weekends
- Employee assistance programme available to support staff wellbeing.
TSS (Total Security Services) Ltd is committed to equal opportunities. We welcome applications from candidates irrespective of ethnic origin, gender, marital status, religious belief, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
TRAINING BEFORE INTERVIEW
No experience is required as Go Train will provide a pre-employment training course which leads to an interview. Complete the course on line, in the safety of your own home, supported by virtual classes with your tutor. Training is funded, leads to recognised qualifications and is offered free to the individual
Training Before Interview
Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual.
Training is either delivered in our COVID safe, training centre, in small groups where we have social distancing and protective measures following Department of Education guidance or it can be delivered online in the safety of your own home in a virtual class group led by one of our tutors- the choice is yours. When you complete the course you will be interviewed for the role.
- Go Train Centre: Chatham
- Course Delivery: Classroom
- Courses Taken: Customer Service, Employability, Progression, Personal and Social Skills
- Course Length: 2 weeks
- Course Start Dates: 25/10/21, 01/11/21, 08/11/21, 15/11/21
To apply for this job please visit www.go-train.co.uk.