Course Start Dates: 25/10/21, 01/11/21, 08/11/21, 15/11/21
- Job Title: SEN Teaching Assistant
- Job Location: Rochester, Kent
- Contract type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £60-£95 per day
We are looking to appoint enthusiastic and highly motivated Teaching Assistants as soon as possible.
CER work alongside a number of schools, who rely on us for short and long term staffing requirements. We will have upcoming opportunities for both full and part-time positions with the rate of pay expected to be between £60 -95 per day.
As a Teaching Assistant your role will involve working with the learning support team in supporting and including students with learning difficulties/disabilities in mainstream classes.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To build and maintain successful relationships with pupils, treat them consistently, with respect and consideration.
- To help promote independent learning.
- To help reinforce learning.
- To help students record work in an appropriate way.
- To develop study and organisational skills.
- To help keep the students on task and to build motivation.
- To model good practice.
- To help build the students confidence and enhance self-esteem.
Experience of working as a Teaching Assistant is not essential, however we do ask that you have at least 3 months experience in a role that involves working with Children
Training Before Interview
Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual.
Training is either delivered in our COVID safe, training centre, in small groups where we have social distancing and protective measures following Department of Education guidance or it can be delivered online in the safety of your own home in a virtual class group led by one of our tutors- the choice is yours. When you complete the course you will be interviewed for the role.
- Go Train Centre: Chatham
- Course Delivery: Classroom
- Courses Taken: Customer Service, Employability, Progression, Personal and Social Skills, Character Education
- Course Length: 2 weeks
- Course Start Dates: 25/10/21, 01/11/21, 08/11/21, 15/11/21
To apply for this job please visit www.go-train.co.uk.