Course Start Dates: 15/11/21, 22/11/21, 29/11/21, 06/12/21
- Job Title: Complex Care Assistant
- Job Location: Rochester, Gillingham, Chatham, Maidstone- Kent
- Contract type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £9.00- £10.50 per hour
Do you want to help make a difference? Are you keen to give back to your local community? Are you a strong, caring individual that could you be described as an enthusiastic, friendly and hardworking person? A career in care is for you!
Ideally, all applicants will have a full driving licence however this is not essential if you live in the immediate area. You will assist and support individuals in their own homes for either 30mins, 45mins, or 1 hour care visits. Due to the nature of this, you will be expected to travel between customers.
We are excited to offer both full time and part time. You will be expected to work a minimum of 2 evening shifts a week, as well as alternate weekends.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Personal Hygiene Care
• Medication Administration
• Meal preparation
• Identifying if anyone is at risk
• Recording information accurately
Benefits & Rewards:
• 2 Weekly Pay
• Hourly rate of £9 – £10.50 per hour
• Enhanced Bank Holidays rate paid at time and a half
• Company pension scheme
• Excellent progression program.
• Opportunities to move into Clinical Complex Care
• Qualifications up to NVQ Level 5
Rosemont Care is an established domiciliary home-care provider known to deliver a first-class level of care and support for over 10 years. The culture of the company is outgoing, community-spirited, and most importantly, we believe in employee recognition.
Training Before Interview
Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual.
Training is either delivered in our COVID safe, training centre, in small groups where we have social distancing and protective measures following Department of Education guidance or it can be delivered online in the safety of your own home in a virtual class group led by one of our tutors- the choice is yours. When you complete the course you will be interviewed for the role.
- Go Train Centre: Maidstone
- Course Delivery: Classroom
- Courses Taken: Customer Service, Employability, Progression, Personal and Social Skills, Health and Safety Level 1
- Course Length: 2 weeks
- Course Start Dates: 15/11/21, 22/11/21, 29/11/21, 06/12/21
To apply for this job please visit www.go-train.co.uk.