Course Start Dates: 27/09/21, 04/10/21, 11/10/21, 18/10/21, 25/10/21
- Job Title: Kitchen Assistants
- Job Location: Cepen Park Chippenham, Wiltshire
- Contract type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £8.91
Brewers Fayre have an award-winning ongoing training programme too, so could offer you the opportunity to earn qualifications alongside completing your core training for the role.
Your skills and experience:
- No previous experience required in this role, it’s all about what you can bring as a person.
- Have an ability to learn new skills quickly
- Be organised and strong communication
- Have a passion for food and delivering high standards
- Have the motivation to deliver an incredible customer experience every time in a fast-paced environment
What is a Kitchen Team Member?
- Working alongside the grill chef, you’ll have an eye for detail, striving to deliver a great product in a fast-paced environment whilst taking great pride in keeping the kitchen and all the equipment clean and maintained.
- You’ll be responsible for starters and desserts, but also be able to assist in other areas when things get busy.
- This is a hands-on role however with your strong team player approach you’ll always be ready for a challenge.
- Naturally, you’ll strive to achieve and maintain a spotless kitchen in line with key health & safety and food & hygiene standards
Training Before Interview
Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual.
Training is either delivered in our COVID safe, training centre, in small groups where we have social distancing and protective measures following Department of Education guidance or it can be delivered online in the safety of your own home in a virtual class group led by one of our tutors- the choice is yours. When you complete the course you will be interviewed for the role.
- Go Train Centre: Chippenham
- Course Delivery: Classroom
- Courses Taken: Customer Service and ICT
- Course Length: 1-2 Weeks
- Course Start Dates: 27/09/21, 04/10/21, 11/10/21, 18/10/21, 25/10/21
To apply for this job please visit www.go-train.co.uk.