Course Start Dates: 27/09/21, 04/10/21, 11/10/21, 18/10/21, 25/10/21
- Job Title: Restaurant Team Member
- Job Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
- Contract type: Part Time, Permanent
- Salary: Under 21 years ,£7.36, 21 – 22 years, £8.36 & Over 23 years – £8.91
At Brewers Fayre every guest is greeted with a warm welcome. You will be the friendly face of our restaurant, greeting, seating and serving all guests with a smile. You will be covering a range of tasks including: taking orders, serving the drinks, delivering the main course, and taking payments.
Previous experience is not necessary for this role. It’s all about what you can bring as a person. You will need:
- To be comfortable working within a fast-paced environment,
- Have a passion for delivering an outstanding level of customer service and maintaining standards
- To be able to learn new skills quickly, multitask and remain calm when under pressure.
What is a Restaurant Team Member?
Working your team mates on the bar, the restaurant floor, in our kitchen and the management team, you’ll support each other ensuring that you always deliver an outstanding guest experience. You’ll learn all about our latest drinks and food menu, to recommend your personal favourites, adding your personality and passion for giving great guest service.
There is an award-winning qualifications programme too, which will offer you the opportunity to earn qualifications alongside completing your core training for the role.
Training Before Interview
Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual.
Training is either delivered in our COVID safe, training centre, in small groups where we have social distancing and protective measures following Department of Education guidance or it can be delivered online in the safety of your own home in a virtual class group led by one of our tutors- the choice is yours. When you complete the course you will be interviewed for the role.
- Go Train Centre: Chippenham
- Course Delivery: Classroom
- Courses Taken: Customer Service and ICT
- Course Length: 1-2 Weeks
- Course Start Dates: 27/09/21, 04/10/21, 11/10/21, 18/10/21, 25/10/21
To apply for this job please visit www.go-train.co.uk.