Course Start Dates: 04/10/2021, 12/10/2021, 20/10/2021
- Job Title: Warehouse Operative
- Job Location: Danny Morson Way, Dordon, B78 1SE, West Midlands
- Contract type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £10.20 – £16.13 ph + £500 starting incentive
You will be part of our team of Warehouse Operatives (Personal Shoppers) who receive, pick, pack and load our customers’ orders using systems that enable us to offer our customers an award-winning service.
All areas of the warehouse (except the freezer) have both ambient and chill (0 to + 3°C) sections and you will be expected to work in both.
The role of a Warehouse Operative at Ocado always requires you to be on your feet and mobile. Whilst this is a rewarding role, with excellent personal growth opportunities, it is also a very physically demanding role.
Training Before Interview
Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual.
Training is either delivered in our COVID safe, training centre, in small groups where we have social distancing and protective measures following Department of Education guidance or it can be delivered online in the safety of your own home in a virtual class group led by one of our tutors- the choice is yours. When you complete the course you will be interviewed for the role.
- Go Train Centre: Birmingham
- Course Delivery: Classroom
- Courses Taken: IT Level 1
- Course Length: 6 days
- Course Start Dates: 04/10/2021, 12/10/2021, 20/10/2021
To apply for this job please visit www.go-train.co.uk.