Course Start Dates: 13/12/21
- Job Title: Trainee Bus Driver
- Job Location: Birmingham & Coventry Depos – National Journeys, West Midlands
- Contract type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: During training £9.50 per hour, £10.66 per hour after passing PCV qualifications, £11.92 per hour after two years of service, £13.46 per hour after five years of service
We have fantastic opportunities in Birmingham for individuals interested in becoming a fully qualified Bus Driver connecting our customers and being part of providing fantastic customer service that National Express is known for. Whether you are at the beginning of your career, looking for a different line of work or simply searching for a new challenge, becoming a National Express Bus Driver may be the right job for you.
The Bus Driver Academy will help you gain the skills and knowledge needed to become a full PCV licence holder. Experienced National Express PCV instructors will guide you through the whole process including the driving theory and driving practical exams.
Our extensive training and development offerings include:
- Full PCV (Passenger Carrying Vehicle) training worth over £3,000 providing you with a qualifications for life
- Guidance whilst passing all modules of the PCV licence acquisition
- CPC training and continuous training to ensure you keep your hard earned qualifications
- Extensive route learning and vehicle familiarisation before you hit the road for the first time
- Company specific training such as ticket machines, processes, systems, defensive driving techniques and much more
- Endless opportunities for progression within the business including our award winning Master Driver Programme!
Training Before Interview
Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual.
Training is either delivered in our COVID safe, training centre, in small groups where we have social distancing and protective measures following Department of Education guidance or it can be delivered online in the safety of your own home in a virtual class group led by one of our tutors- the choice is yours. When you complete the course you will be interviewed for the role.
- Go Train Centre: Birmingham
- Course Delivery: Classroom
- Courses Taken: Customer Service Level 1
- Course Length: 1 week
- Course Start Dates: 13/12/21
To apply for this job please visit www.go-train.co.uk.