Course Start Dates: 25/10/21
- Job Title: Call Agent
- Job Location: Maidstone, Kent
- Salary: £20,000
- Hours: Full time, Permanent
To act as the first point of contact for all learners and stake holders / referral partners promoting a positive and professional image. To support the online team in improving the results and standards achieved and promote and advocate the Company in a positive way. To champion the ISP learner journey and providing support to our colleagues by embedding the Company values and ethos.
• To call leads that have applied through CV Library and have enquired through Go-Train about courses
• To create BKSB checkers for English and Maths assessments
• To book in enrolment slots with enrolment team
• Maintain confidentiality of customer information in accordance with the Data Protection Act / GDPR
• Responsible for updating and maintaining learner records on Customer Record Management systems (such as WorkPepper and Maytas)
• Ensuring Company branding and information is up to date and visible as directed by the Company
• Ensuring any safeguarding concerns are reported to the Designated Safeguarding Lead
• General ad hoc administration as and when required by line manager
Training Before Interview
Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual.
Training is either delivered in our COVID safe, training centre, in small groups where we have social distancing and protective measures following Department of Education guidance or it can be delivered online in the safety of your own home in a virtual class group led by one of our tutors- the choice is yours. When you complete the course you will be interviewed for the role.
- Course Location: Sittingbourne
- Course Delivery: Classroom
- Course Start Dates: 25/10/21
- Course Length: 2 weeks
- Courses Taken: Employability EL3 and Customer Service EL3
To apply for this job please visit www.go-train.co.uk.