Course Start Dates: 25/10/21
- Job Title: Enrolment Administrator
- Job Location: Maidstone, Kent
- Salary: £18,600
- Hours: Full time, Permanent
This role supports the call agents to deliver timely enrolments and ensure the process generates required outcomes.
• Setting up all learners on our internal system ensuring 100% accuracy
• Administers outlook to ensure applications are tracked
• Checking postcodes for funding requirements to ensure all enrolments
• Booking phone calls for enrolment agents to ensure the smooth running of the enrolment process
• Responsible for sending out bulk email and texts, by pulling report in booking system to show learners starting tomorrow.
• Assist call agents with other admin tasks
• Ensuring Company branding and information is up to date and visible as directed by the Company
• Ensuring any safeguarding concerns are reported to the Designated Safeguarding Lead
• General ad hoc administration as and when required by line manager
Training Before Interview
Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual.
Training is either delivered in our COVID safe, training centre, in small groups where we have social distancing and protective measures following Department of Education guidance or it can be delivered online in the safety of your own home in a virtual class group led by one of our tutors- the choice is yours. When you complete the course you will be interviewed for the role.
- Course Location: Sittingbourne
- Course Delivery: Classroom
- Course Start Dates: 25/10/21
- Course Length: 2 weeks
- Courses Taken: Employability EL3 and Customer Service EL3
To apply for this job please visit www.go-train.co.uk.