Course Start Date: 29/11/21, 06/12/21, 13/12/21, 03/01/22
- Job Title: Inbound Customer Service Adviser
- Job Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire (Home based)
- Salary: £18000 + Benefits
- Hours: Full time, Permanent
This is a truly unique role – working with the most exquisite products.
As a Customer Service Adviser you will be the first point of contact for our customers via, chat, email, Facebook messenger and telephone – ensuring customers have the best experience possible! You will be dealing with questions, queries and complaints, as well as advising customers on products, up-selling options and the latest deals available! In addition to voice calls you will be working on email, chat, social and private messaging.
Inbound Customer Service Adviser Key Attributes:
● Strong communication skills
● Excellent customer service skills
● The ability to problem-solve and multitask effectively
● Digital savvy, and confident with social media
● Passionate about great customer service
● Work confidently in a team, and want to add value to it
Woven understand their best people come from a variety of backgrounds and are willing to consider all sorts of previous experience. If you’re a natural communicator, enjoy talking to people, this is perfect for you
There will be In depth training provided for you enabling you to feel confident and raring to go from day one, with a team of highly supportive individuals for you to call on.
In this role benefits are key, the focus is on YOUR health, wealth, and self. “Benefits+” is a bespoke benefits platform that puts you first.
● 23 days holiday rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service
● 3% pension employer and 5% pension employee contribution
● 4 x basic salary life assurance
● Up to 5% performance profit share
● Gym & restaurant discounts
● Savings clubs and holiday trading
● Free tea, coffee & fruit
● Eye care scheme
Training Before Interview
Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual.
Training is either delivered in our COVID safe, training centre, in small groups where we have social distancing and protective measures following Department of Education guidance or it can be delivered online in the safety of your own home in a virtual class group led by one of our tutors- the choice is yours. When you complete the course you will be interviewed for the role.
- Course Location: Chippenham
- Course Delivery: Classroom
- Course Start Date: 29/11/21, 06/12/21, 13/12/21, 03/01/22
- Course Length: 1 week
- Courses Taken: Customer Service
To apply for this job please visit www.go-train.co.uk.