Course Start Dates: 06/12/2021
- Job Title: Trainee Bus Driver
- Job Location: Ashford, Kent
- Contract type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: Competitive
We Pride ourselves on our commitment to achieving high standards of service throughout the region. These high standards not only apply to the quality and efficiency of our buses but also to the vital staff who make the company what its is. The quality of our drivers is of the utmost importance both to our customers and to the company, below are the essential requirements to make a great driver.
- Experience in customer service
- A high level of both Maths and English
- Excellent punctuality and reliability
- The ability to show initiative and think on your feet
- Patience and understanding of other people’s needs
- The flexibility to work various shift patterns
- Taking pride in your appearance
- A full UK driving licence with no more that 6 points and no DR10 or IN10 convictions in the last 5 years
- Previous bus driving experience is not necessary as full training is provided
- All staff employed by Stagecoach South East also undergo a medical examination ad DBS check.
Training Before Interview
Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual.
Training is either delivered in our COVID safe, training centre, in small groups where we have social distancing and protective measures following Department of Education guidance or it can be delivered online in the safety of your own home in a virtual class group led by one of our tutors- the choice is yours. When you complete the course you will be interviewed for the role.
- Go Train Centre: Ashford
- Course Delivery: Classroom
- Courses Taken: Employability EL3 and Customer Service EL3
- Course Length: 2 weeks
- Course Start Dates: 06/12/2021
To apply for this job please visit www.go-train.co.uk.