Course Start Dates: 22/11/2021, 29/11/2021
- Job Title: Customer Assistant
- Job Location: Sittingbourne, Kent
- Contract type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £9.60 an hour
- Deliver an outstanding, friendly and helpful service across all areas of the store, helping remove barriers and creating moments that matter for our customers.
- Help customers complete their purchases quickly and efficiently at checkouts
- Replenish fixtures, both stocking and selling, with the products we have available, ensuring all products are merchandised to company standards
- Ensure stock levels of in-store produced product are controlled in line with customer and store requirements
- Minimise waste and shrink, by careful stock handling, date code checking rotation and storage, and dealing with damaged or time expired goods according to our company policy
- Listen and respond quickly to customer needs ensuring all queries are resolved
- Ensure all tasks assigned by a Manager are completed to the highest standards, working well with other colleagues and the management team to get things done and make our stores a place everyone enjoys working and shopping
- Take action to provide a clean and safe environment for our customers and colleagues
- Operate at all times in compliance with all relevant Health and Safety policies and speak up if there is an issue
- Use product knowledge and selling skills to build sales
- Look for ways to make a positive contribution to the local community
Training Before Interview
Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual.
Training is either delivered in our COVID safe, training centre, in small groups where we have social distancing and protective measures following Department of Education guidance or it can be delivered online in the safety of your own home in a virtual class group led by one of our tutors- the choice is yours. When you complete the course you will be interviewed for the role.
- Go Train Centre: Sittingbourne
- Course Delivery: Classroom
- Courses Taken: Customer Service, Employability, Progression, Personal and Social Skills, and Health and Safety Level 1
- Course Length: 2 weeks
- Course Start Dates: 22/11/2021, 29/11/2021
To apply for this job please visit www.go-train.co.uk.