Course Start Dates: 15/11/21, 22/11/21, 29/11/21, 06/12/21
- Job Title: Food Production Assistant (Nights)
- Job Location: Sittingbourne, Kent
- Contract type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £10.00 an hour going up to £10.50 after 12 weeks
COOK is a pioneering frozen food company, a certified B Corporation. This year we won the Best Companies Number One Food and Drink company to work for. Our business is purpose driven and values led: we believe all companies should be seeking to make their business a force for good in society.
Since 1997 we’ve been making remarkable food for your freezer, prepared by hand at our Kitchens in Kent (savoury) and Somerset (puddings) using the same ingredients and techniques you would at home. It means our food looks and tastes homemade (maybe even a bit better).
We have 91 shops and counting across the UK; concessions in 750+ farm shops and independent retailers; and a fast-growing home delivery business.
A good meal deserves good presentation – The Finishing Touches.
Monday-Friday 10pm-6am or Sunday-Thursday 10pm-6am
As part of the Finishing Team, your attention to detail is paramount as you help create our remarkable products and ensure our customers receive the same exciting experience every time. Each product must be dished to the same specification to maintain consistency.
About the Role:
•Attention to detail is key. Ensure all meals are dished up to the required presentation.
• Work with your team to ensure the meals are dished up to the required speed.
• Maintain a safe working environment by continually following our Food Safety and Health and safety procedures.
•No experience necessary, but having worked in a previous role where attention to detail was super important would be great.
Based at The COOK Kitchen on the Eurolink Way, Sittingbourne. ME10 3HH
Training Before Interview
Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual.
Training is either delivered in our COVID safe, training centre, in small groups where we have social distancing and protective measures following Department of Education guidance or it can be delivered online in the safety of your own home in a virtual class group led by one of our tutors- the choice is yours. When you complete the course you will be interviewed for the role.
- Go Train Centre: Chatham
- Course Delivery: Classroom
- Courses Taken: Customer Service, Employability, Progression, Personal and Social Skills, Character Education
- Course Length: 2 weeks
- Course Start Dates: 15/11/21, 22/11/21, 29/11/21, 06/12/21
To apply for this job please visit www.go-train.co.uk.