Course Start Dates: 29/11/2021, 06/11/2021
- Job Title: Domestic Assistant
- Job Location: Canterbury, Kent
- Contract type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £18500
• Cleaning and up keep of residences.
• Cleaning of College and School of English on a daily basis.
• Cleaning of individual houses on a weekly basis
• Checking toilets and communal areas are clean and tidy at regular intervals.
• Keeping outside areas free of rubbish.
• Reporting any cleanliness/health and safety/repair issues to line manager promptly
• Deal with all customers (students, staff, external) with courtesy and promptness at all times.
• Occasional duties in the canteen
• Any other duties required by line manager or Operations Manager.
This list of duties is not exhaustive but covers the key aspects of the role
• Able to work on your own initiative.
• A proactive, pragmatic approach to problems and challenges.
• Strong attention to detail.
• A desire to make a difference to people.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Energetic and enthusiastic.
ABOUT CATS COLLEGES
CATS Colleges is a leading provider of pre-university academic courses and English language courses in the UK. We provide programmes including A Level, IB and University Foundation, as well as English Language Study, to a growing number of international students seeking to win places at UK universities.
We operate a number of different educational brands: CATS Colleges in Cambridge, Canterbury and London; CATS Academy in Boston; Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts (CSVPA) and Stafford House English language schools and study holidays. We benefit from being part of a global team focused on teaching and learning.
Training Before Interview
Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual.
Training is either delivered in our COVID safe, training centre, in small groups where we have social distancing and protective measures following Department of Education guidance or it can be delivered online in the safety of your own home in a virtual class group led by one of our tutors- the choice is yours. When you complete the course you will be interviewed for the role.
- Go Train Centre: Outreach- Canterbury
- Course Delivery: Classroom
- Courses Taken: Customer Service, Employability, Progression, Personal and Social Skills, Character Education
- Course Length: 2 weeks
- Course Start Dates: 29/11/2021, 06/11/2021
To apply for this job please visit www.go-train.co.uk.