Course Start Dates: 15/11/21, 22/11/21, 29/11/21, 06/12/21
- Job Title: SEN Teaching Assistant
- Job Location: Tonbridge and Maidstone
- Salary: £10 per hour
- Hours: Mon to Friday, term time, temp to perm
** Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual. **
- Course Location: Maidstone
- Course Delivery: Virtual classroom (online) and classroom delivery
- Course Start Dates: 15/11/21, 22/11/21, 29/11/21, 06/12/21
- Course Length: 2 Weeks
- Courses Taken: Customer Service
SEN teaching assistants make a difference! Being responsible for enabling students with Special Needs Educational requirements to learn, promoting their independence and helping them to achieve.
Previous experience is desired however, we will consider applicants who have little to no experience if they have the right attitude and a willingness to learn. Heart Teaching provides training tailored to the specific role to give you the skills needed.
An enhanced DBS is needed and the company approved link must be used to apply for it but the cost will be reimbursed after 4 weeks work is completed.
- support students within the learning environment in order to promote each student’s intellectual, physical, social, emotional and spiritual development;
- promote a caring environment and provide a high standard of care including washing, toileting and mealtime assistance;
- ensure that communication with students, staff and other departments is effective and contributes to securing efficiency and high standards of care and personal development for students;
- maintain high standards of safety and observe good practice in relation to health and safety issues, implement students’ care plans and appropriately use the recording and reporting processes.
- experience of complex physical and medical needs or of Autism is desirable however an aspiration to enable students to learn and achieve meaningful independence is the most important thing.
We also offer a supportive, friendly working environment in a warm friendly caring school setting and the chance to make a real and positive impact on the lives of students.
To apply for this job please visit www.go-train.co.uk.