Course Start Dates: 27/09/21, 04/10/21, 11/10/21, 18/10/21, 25/10/21
- Job Title: Warehouse Operative
- Job Location: Swindon
- Contract type: Full Time
- Salary: £9.00 per hour for 7:00 and 15:00 shifts £10.25 for 23:00 shift
You will be part of a dedicated logistics team providing innovative and first class solutions to Iceland Foods.
What hours will you work as a Warehouse Operative?
• Days: 07:00 until 15:00 (rotating)
• Lates: 15:00 until 23:00 (rotating)
• Nights: 23:00 until 07:00
• Guaranteed 30 hours per week (working an average of 40+ hours per week)
• Working 5 days from 7 on a rota basis
Your role as a Warehouse Operative:
• Working within any of the three departments – ambient, chilled and frozen
• Use a state of the art voice system to pick and load goods onto pallets and cages
• Assist in the loading and unloading of vehicles
• Other general Warehouse Operative duties as required
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IN FEBRUARY 2021 THE AMBIENT SECTION WILL BE MOVING TO A NEW SITE AT GABLE CROSS
As a Warehouse Operative you will also have access to:
• Regular temp to perm conversions after 12 weeks
• LLOP training and certification will be provided – no experience needed
• Onsite canteen providing hot and cold food
• Guaranteed hours + overtime availability
For the first 12 weeks (probation period) when you will switch to pay parity.
Full LLOP training and voice pick training will be provided
All successful applicants will be required to pass Drug and alcohol test prior to commencement – No DBS required, but honestly will be asked
Performance targets are in place with a generous bonus package for achieving targets.
Priority will be given to those with previous warehouse experience
Training Before Interview
No experience is required as Go Train will provide a pre-employment training course which leads to an interview. You can choose the delivery method that suits you, either in one of our high street centres through safe, socially distanced training or on line in the safety of your own home, supported by virtual classes with your tutor. Training is funded, leads to recognised qualifications and is offered free to the individual.
Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview.
- Go Train Centre: Swindon- Through Virtual Learning
- Course Delivery: Virtual (online)
- Courses Taken: Customer Service
- Course Length: 1-2 Weeks
- Course Start Dates: 27/09/21, 04/10/21, 11/10/21, 18/10/21, 25/10/21
To apply for this job please visit www.go-train.co.uk.