Course Start Dates: 27/09/21, 04/10/21, 11/10/21, 18/10/21, 25/10/21
- Job Title: Care Assistant
- Job Location: Trowbridge, Wiltshire
- Contract type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £NMW
We know that family can come from anywhere. It’s our privilege to care for people – treating each resident as if they were part of our own family. Right now, we’re looking for a caring individuals to join our friendly team:
• Assisting residents with personal care duties such as bathing, dressing, toileting and incontinence care.
• Providing the highest standards of care, you’ll champion the dignity, and independence of all our residents.
• Supporting the Nurse or Senior Care Assistant to complete monthly and weekly checks to monitor the health of our residents and reporting any significant changes.
• Supporting at meal times: serving meals and transferring residents to the dining room. This might involve supporting them to walk, transferring them in a wheelchair or using a hoist.
• Attending planned activities: assisting the team, repositioning, providing care as necessary and taking part in day trips outside the home (day shift only).
• Repositioning residents to ensure they are comfortable and supported.
Training Before Interview
No experience is required as Go Train will provide a pre-employment training course which leads to an interview. Complete the course on line in the safety of your own home, supported by virtual classes with your tutor. Training is funded, leads to recognised qualifications and is offered free to the individual.
Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview.
- Go Train Centre: Chippenham
- Course Delivery: Virtual (online)
- Courses Taken: Customer Service
- Course Length: 2 weeks
- Course Start Dates: 27/09/21, 04/10/21, 11/10/21, 18/10/21, 25/10/21
To apply for this job please visit www.go-train.co.uk.