Course Start Dates: 27/09/21, 04/10/21, 11/10/21, 18/10/21, 25/10/21
- Job Title: Warehouse Operative – Night Picker
- Job Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
- Salary: £9.00 Per hour rising to £10.73 after 12 weeks worked
- Contract type: Full Time, Temporary
This position is for Order Pickers working for a major client based in Swindon.
Hours – 4 shifts per week, with some additional shifts each week. 18.00pm until finish
• You will be Picking goods and products to fulfil customer orders.
• Using Manual Handling Equipment/LLOP
• Working towards targets and deadlines
• Working as part of a large team
• Hardworking, Reliable and Trustworthy
Safety shoes provided on satisfactory completion of probation period.
Alcohol and drugs tests conducted.
Criminal Records check .
Training Before Interview
Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual.
Training is either delivered in our COVID safe, training centre, in small groups where we have social distancing and protective measures following Department of Education guidance or it can be delivered online in the safety of your own home in a virtual class group led by one of our tutors- the choice is yours. When you complete the course you will be interviewed for the role.
- Go Train Centre: Swindon
- Course Delivery: Virtual
- Courses Taken: Customer Service
- Course Length: 3 weeks
- Course Start Dates: 27/09/21, 04/10/21, 11/10/21, 18/10/21, 25/10/21
To apply for this job please visit www.go-train.co.uk.