Course Start Dates: 15/11/21, 22/11/21, 29/11/21, 06/12/21
- Job Title: School Cover Supervisors
- Job Location: Medway and Maidstone, Kent
- Salary: £70- £90 per day
- Contract type: Full Time, Temporary
CER are recruiting people from all walks of life to work as cover supervisors for secondary schools and academies in Medway and Maidstone and the surrounding areas. We work with several schools who rely on CER to cover expert teachers and teaching assistants daily for both short- and long-term assignments
– Are you a graduate with teaching aspirations?
– Are you thinking about pursuing a PGCE / SCITT or Graduate Teaching Programme?
– Are you further education trained and would like to transition in to secondary teaching?
– Are you a learning support assistant keen for the next step in your career?
– Are you a Youth worker, running children’s clubs and activities?
– Are you a sports coach who would like to work in a school or academy setting?
At CER we can help you take the next step in your education focussed career. As a cover supervisor you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and enhance your future teaching prospects, all whilst being paid for your efforts. We offer a support programme to help build your skills in the classroom setting
Training Before Interview
Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual.
Training is either delivered in our COVID safe, training centre, in small groups where we have social distancing and protective measures following Department of Education guidance or it can be delivered online in the safety of your own home in a virtual class group led by one of our tutors- the choice is yours. When you complete the course you will be interviewed for the role.
- Go Train Centre: Maidstone
- Course Delivery: Classroom & Virtual
- Courses Taken: Customer Service
- Course Length: 1 week classroom 2 week virtual
- Course Start Dates: 15/11/21, 22/11/21, 29/11/21, 06/12/21
To apply for this job please visit www.go-train.co.uk.