Course Start Dates: 27/09/21, 04/10/21, 11/10/21, 18/10/21, 25/10/21
- Job Title: SIA Security Officer Badge Holder
- Job Location: Swindon, Wiltshire & Nationwide
- Salary: £10.50ph
- Hours: Full Time, Temporary– ongoing long term contracts
Working with a large American recreation company Monday to Friday between the 06.00am to 17.00pm – long term ongoing work.. Reception Duties, On Site Security presence, Assisting in delivery receipt and dispatch, checking paperwork, unloading boxes with business team as required, bag search, Stating Guarding – Social distances procedures in place – COVID compliant. Uniform Black Polo Shirt, Black Trousers, Steel toecap shoes
Training Before Interview
Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual.
Training is either delivered in our COVID safe, training centre, in small groups where we have social distancing and protective measures following Department of Education guidance or it can be delivered online in the safety of your own home in a virtual class group led by one of our tutors- the choice is yours. When you complete the course you will be interviewed for the role.
- Course Location: Swindon
- Course Delivery: Classroom & Virtual
- Course Start Dates: 27/09/21, 04/10/21, 11/10/21, 18/10/21, 25/10/21
- Course Length: 1 week Class Room, 2 weeks Virtual
- Courses Taken: Customer Service
To apply for this job please visit www.go-train.co.uk.