Level 2 Manual Handling, Storing and Moving Course Overview:
Are you working in Construction and want to progress your career or learn new skills?
Our free, fully funded Level 2 Manual Handling, Storing and Moving Course is one of three mandatory units that applies to ALL Level 2 Construction NVQ’s including: Bricklaying, Painting, Plastering, Groundworks, Steelfixing etc.
Therefore, once completed, this unit can be used towards any level 2 NVQ in construction qualifications.
- Comply with given information when moving, handling and/or storing resources.
- Know how to comply with relevant legislation and official guidance when moving, handling and/or storing resources.
- Maintain safe working practices when moving, handling and/or storing resources.
- Select the required quantity and quality of resources for the methods of work to move, handle and/or store occupational resources.
- Prevent the risk of damage to occupational resources and surrounding environment when moving, handling and/or storing resources.
- Complete the work within the allocated time when moving, handling and/or storing resources.
- Comply with the given occupational resource information to move, handle and/or store resources to the required guidance.
Course Delivery: Online/ Virtual Classroom
Eligibility: The candidates should be currently working on construction sites, over 19, and based in West Yorkshire.
“The Construction Industry needs to recruit an extra 19,000 workers, across Yorkshire & Humber, over the next 5 years to meet expected levels of work. We need to recruit construction workers in a variety of different trades, including Bricklayers; Wood Trades & Interior fit-out; Plasterers; Civil Engineers and Professional & Technical staff (CITB CSN Yorkshire & Humber)”
All of our courses are free for learners because we are government funded. Without funding course costs would range from £700.00 to £1,200.00. In order to confirm your eligibility for funding please complete the application form below. If you’d like to find out more or have any further questions please CLICK HERE to contact us.