Level 3 Repairing and Maintaining Masonry Structures in the Workplace Course Overview:
Are you working in Construction and want to progress your career or learn new skills?
Our free fully funded Level 3 Repairing and Maintaining Masonry Structures in the Workplace Course will help you Advance your current career and become qualified in other fields.
This qualification can be used to contribute towards the following qualifications: Level 2 Trowel Occupations, Level 3 Trowel Occupations, Level 2 Bricklaying, or Level 3 Bricklaying.
- Interpret the given information relating to the work and resources when repairing and maintaining masonry structures.
- Know how to comply with relevant legislation and official guidance when repairing and maintaining masonry structures.
- Maintain safe and healthy working practices when repairing and maintaining masonry structures.
- Select the required quantity and quality of resources for the methods of work to repair and maintain masonry structures.
- Minimise the risk of damage to the work and surrounding area when repairing and maintaining masonry structures.
- Complete the work within the allocated time when repairing and maintaining masonry structures.
- Comply with the given contract information to repair and maintain masonry structures to the required specification.
Course Delivery: Online/ Virtual Classroom
Eligibility: The candidates should be currently working on construction sites and undertaking work involving Brick or Blockwork. They should either hold a level 2 NVQ in a relatable trade or have at least 3 years site experience involving Brick and Block work, be over 19, and based in West Yorkshire.
“The Construction Industry needs to recruit an extra 19,000 workers, across Yorkshire & Humber, over the next 5 years to meet expected levels of work. We need to recruit construction workers in a variety of different trades, including Bricklayers; Wood Trades & Interior fit-out; Plasterers; Civil Engineers and Professional & Technical staff (CITB CSN Yorkshire & Humber)”
All of our courses are free for learners because we are government funded. Without funding course costs would range from £700.00 to £1,200.00. In order to confirm your eligibility for funding please complete the application form below. If you’d like to find out more or have any further questions please CLICK HERE to contact us.