ONLINE MATHS FUCTIONAL SKILLS Course Overview:
Our free, fully funded Maths Functional Skills Course is intended for anyone wishing to develop their Maths skills. It focuses on both the underpinning skills as well as the ability to apply Maths to different contexts.
Our Maths Functional Skills qualification, has been designed to help learners of all ages and levels, supporting them to develop and demonstrate the practical skills needed in real-life situations confidently.
- Use numbers and the number system – whole numbers, fractions and decimals.
- Use common measures, shape and space.
- Handle information and data.
- Solve mathematical problems and decision making
- Gain a fully funded, nationally recognised qualification.
- Boost your confidence and career prospects.
- Online learning allows you to choose when and where you study.
- Personal Tutors are assigned to you to ensure you have the support needed to succeed.
- Improve your mathematical, analytical and problem solving skills, quickly and easily.
I contacted Go Train about doing my English Level 2 and they swiftly returned my email. I was quickly enrolled and met my Tutor, Ben. The course took around 2 months to complete and the whole process went smoothly with no issues. I now plan to do my Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths, also with Go Train.
All of our courses are free for learners because we are government funded. Without funding course costs would range from £700.00 to £1,200.00. In order to confirm your eligibility for funding please complete the application form below and start your course in as little as 48 hours. If you’d like to find out more or have any further questions please CLICK HERE to contact us.