ONLINE Maths Skills- Level 1 & 2 Course Overview:
Our free, fully funded Maths Skills- Level 1 & 2 Course will help you develop new skills, improve your job prospects and even prepare you for a new job role.
Whether you’re setting out on a brand new career path, aiming higher in your job or starting your own business, Go Train are here to improve your career prospects with our Fully Funded Level 1 & 2 Maths Skills courses, accredited by City & Guilds.
- Use numbers and the number system – whole numbers, fractions, decimals and percentages.
- Use common measures, shape and space, including money, angles and 3D shapes.
- Handle information and data.
- Solve mathematical problems and decision making.
- Gain a fully funded, nationally recognised qualification.
- Boost your confidence and career prospects.
- Online learning allows you to choose when and where you study.
- Personal Tutors are assigned to you to ensure you have the support needed to succeed.
- Improve your mathematical, analytical and problem solving skills, quickly and easily.
I contacted Go Train about doing my English Level 2 and they swiftly returned my email. I was quickly enrolled and met my Tutor, Ben. The course took around 2 months to complete and the whole process went smoothly with no issues. I now plan to do my Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths, also with Go Train.
All of our courses are free for learners because we are government funded. Without funding course costs would range from £700.00 to £1,200.00. In order to confirm your eligibility for funding please complete the application form below and start your course in as little as 48 hours. If you’d like to find out more or have any further questions please CLICK HERE to contact us.