FULLY FUNDED ADVICE AND TRAINING FOR MINSTER CLEANING STAFF
Go Train are working in partnership with Minster Cleaning to offer their staff FULLY FUNDED English Level 1 & 2 Functional Skills courses.
English is a vital skill we all need to develop and keep using throughout life. Almost every job requires the ability to communicate confidently, along with the capacity to problem solve and use technology effectively. Course aims include:
- Listen, understand and make contributions to discussions in a range of contexts.
- Apply an understanding of language to adapt delivery and content to suit audience/purpose.
- Read a range of different text types confidently and fluently, applying their knowledge and understanding of texts to their own writing.
- Write texts of varying complexity, with accuracy, correct spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Understand the situations when, and audiences for which, planning, drafting and using formal language are important.
Simply complete the blue box below to register your interest and one of our friendly colleagues will be in touch.
Why Enrol With Go Train
Specialising in IAG, skills delivery and support for progression into employment, apprenticeships or further learning, Go Train has 20 permanent centres and 200 staff across London, West Midlands and the South of England.
Supporting tens of thousands to enter and sustain employment since 2002, Go Train is committed to meeting the learning and wider support needs of individuals.
Go Train can offer:
- One-to-one coaching
- Personal action plan
- Confidence building and self-motivation
- Specific training for lone parents and older workers
- CV and application letter writing
- Job search and application form support
- Managing finances, including Universal Credit
- Interview techniques
- On-the-job work experience
- Practical skills and training development
- IT and computers skills
- On-going support after returning to work
Helping Improve Your Skills
Develop Skills Employers Want
Go Train believes the key to success is not just about you academic ability but rather a wholesome approach. These can be seen in our five employability pillars:
- Motivation – Ready to take on new opportunities
- Interpersonal Skills – Achieve goals with others
- Overcome setbacks – Ready to try again
- Self Esteem – Feel good about yourself
- Time Management – Reliable and turn up on time
Go Train offers courses to adults through structured online training which can also be supported by safe, socially-distanced learning in centre. Tutors will always be available to offer support and advice when needed and to help you manage your learning so you complete in good time to achieve your career objectives, interview date or qualification.
Official Accredited Courses
|Business Improvement Techniques||Level 2|
|English (Functional Skills)||Entry Level 3|
|English (Functional Skills)||Level 1|
|English (Functional Skills)||Level 2|
|Maths (Functional Skills)||Entry Level 3|
|Maths (Functional Skills)||Level 1|
|Maths (Functional Skills)||Level 2|
|Certificate in Customer Service||Level 2|
|Digital Skills||Level 1|
|Award in Equality and Diversity||Level 1|
|Award in Personal Health and Well-Being||Level 1|
|Award in Mental Health & Well-Being||Level 1|
|Award in Food Safety in Catering||Level 2|
|Award in Environmental Sustainability||Level 2|
|Award in Health and Safety||Level 1|
|Sage Award in Computerised Accounting for Business||Level 1|
|Sage Certificate in Computerised Accounting for Business||Level 2|
|Sage Award in Computerised Payroll for Business||Level 1|
|Sage Certificate in Computerised Payroll for Business||Level 2|
Eligibility for Free Training
Go Train are co-financed by the European Social Fund (ESF) and the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) so training is completely FREE if you are:
- A UK resident or can provide Right to Work documents
and you are either
- On other benefits
- Working for a Kent/Essex based employer who has under 250 employees
*subject to terms and conditions.