Fully Funded TRAINING FOR MORGAN SINDALL RESIDENTS
Go Train are working in partnership with Morgan Sindall Property Services to offer their Basildon Borough Council residents FREE fully funded courses to help develop their skillset.
Course Name: Entry Level 3 Certificate in Introduction to Customer Service
Date: 19th – 30th October 2020
Location: Holiday Inn Basildon, Cranes Farm Road, Waterfront Walk, Festival Leisure Park, Basildon SS14 3DG
This qualification covers the basic elements of how to deliver customer service and the learner will develop a range of skills and knowledge from how to answer the telephone to applying legislation. Learners will gain an understanding of the impact of customer service and will equip them with the skills to support customer service delivery. Course aims include:
• How to communicate effectively with customers.
• Effective relationships with customers and colleagues.
• How to work in a customer focused way.
• Skills to manage telephone calls with customers.
• How to manage and communicate customer service problems.
• Legislation, regulation and procedures to follow in customer service.
Simply complete the form below to register your interest and one of our friendly colleagues will be in touch.
Helping Improve Your Skills
Develop Skills Employers Want
Go Train believes the key to success is not just about you academic ability but rather a wholesome approach. These can be seen in our five employability pillars:
- Motivation – Ready to take on new opportunities
- Interpersonal Skills – Achieve goals with others
- Overcome setbacks – Ready to try again
- Self Esteem – Feel good about yourself
- Time Management – Reliable and turn up on time
Go Train offers courses to adults through structured online training which can also be supported by safe, socially-distanced learning in centre. Tutors will always be available to offer support and advice when needed and to help you manage your learning so you complete in good time to achieve your career objectives, interview date or qualification.
Eligibility for Free Training
Go Train are co-financed by the European Social Fund (ESF) and the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) so training is completely FREE if you are:
- A UK resident or can provide Right to Work documents
and you are either
- On other benefits
- Working for a Kent/Essex based employer who has under 250 employees
*subject to terms and conditions.