Fully Funded TRAINING FOR MORGAN SINDALL RESIDENTS
Go Train are working in partnership with Morgan Sindall Property Services to offer their St Albans residents FREE fully funded courses to help develop their skillset.
Course Name: Level 1 Certificate in Digital Skills
Date: 2nd – 14th November 2020
Location: St Albans – TBC
The purpose of this qualification is to allow learners to demonstrate understanding of, and competency in, digital literacy skills. It will help learners progress to a work role where digital literacy skills are required. Course aims include:
• Apply digital skills in personal and business situations.
• How to maintain safety and security when using data and devices.
• Find and use information.
• Use digital resources to facilitate own learning and career progression.
• Communicate socially and professionally using technology.
• Use word processing software to create simple text/documents
Simply complete the form below to register your interest and one of our friendly colleagues will be in touch.
Helping Improve Your Skills
Develop Skills Employers Want
Go Train believes the key to success is not just about you academic ability but rather a wholesome approach. These can be seen in our five employability pillars:
- Motivation – Ready to take on new opportunities
- Interpersonal Skills – Achieve goals with others
- Overcome setbacks – Ready to try again
- Self Esteem – Feel good about yourself
- Time Management – Reliable and turn up on time
Eligibility for Free Training
Go Train are co-financed by the European Social Fund (ESF) and the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) so training is completely FREE if you are:
- A UK resident or can provide Right to Work documents
and you are either
- On other benefits
- Working for a Kent/Essex based employer who has under 250 employees
*subject to terms and conditions.