Sector Job Path: Retail
Are you looking for work in the retail sector? Join Go Train’s Sector Work Academy Programme (SWAP) and develop sector specific skills and confidence to return to work quickly. Our fully-funded training courses for jobs in retail can be completed within 2 to 4 weeks and are free for the majority of learners.
During the course you will learn new skills and gain qualifications to help you progress in the chosen sector. Our Sector Work Academy Programmes are designed with employers who have live vacancies in the retail sector and you will also be introduced to relevant employers upon successful course completion. CLICK HERE & SIGN UP TODAY by completing the short form below:
Support & skills TO FIND A JOB IN THE RETAIL SECTOR
Why Enrol With Go Train
Go Train is a successful, fast growing training provider with an excellent reputation for high quality training and development programmes.
Specialising in IAG, skills delivery and support for progression into employment, apprenticeships or further learning, Go Train has 20 permanent centres and 200 staff across London, West Midlands and the South of England.
Supporting tens of thousands to enter and sustain employment since 2002, Go Train is committed to meeting the learning and wider support needs of individuals.
Go Train can offer:
- One-to-one coaching
- Personal action plan
- Confidence building and self-motivation
- Specific training for lone parents and older workers
- CV and application letter writing
- Job search and application form support
- Managing finances, including Universal Credit
- Interview techniques
- On-the-job work experience
- Practical skills and training development
- IT and computers skills
- On-going support after returning to work
Go Train offers courses to adults through structured online training which can also be supported by safe, socially-distanced learning in centre. Tutors will always be available to offer support and advice when needed and to help you manage your learning so you complete in good time to achieve your career objectives, interview date or qualification.
Eligibility for Free Training
Go Train are co-financed by the European Social Fund (ESF) and the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) so training is completely FREE if you are:
- A UK resident or can provide Right to Work documents
and you are either
- On other benefits
- Working for a Kent/Essex based employer who has under 250 employees
*subject to terms and conditions.
Helping Improve Your Skills
Every year Go Train help thousands of people improve their skills and confidence, to aim higher in their job and improve their career prospects. Our training is a mix of online, tutor led and self-paced learning in IT and computers, employment and work skills, customer service, retail and employability – delivered in a non-pressured adult environment.
Develop Skills Employers Want
Go Train believes the key to success is not just about you academic ability but rather a wholesome approach. These can be seen in our five employability pillars:
- Motivation – Ready to take on new opportunities
- Interpersonal Skills – Achieve goals with others
- Overcome setbacks – Ready to try again
- Self Esteem – Feel good about yourself
- Time Management – Reliable and turn up on time