Sage Functional Skills – Computerised Bookkeeping
Boost your accounting skills and confidence with our free Sage courses and build a new career for yourself in weeks. For most learners this qualification is free and fully funded by the government.
You will learn how to use the latest Sage accounting software used by businesses, preparing you for a new job or studying at higher levels.
You can gain a Sage computerised accounting qualification using our new virtual classroom, where you can meet your tutor and chat via text, phone or video. You will be fully supported by our team and will be able to keep in contact with other learners the same way.
The Level 1 Award in Computerised Accounting for Business will teach you the basics of Sage accounting software, the main accounting software used by business, and so will help you to be more prepared when searching for work that may involve finance, accounting and/or managing money.
The Level 2 Certificate in Computerised Accounting for Business will enable you to understand more of Sage accounting software. UPDATE: Includes access to Version 2021 of Sage 50c Accounts.
Download our course flyer for further information here:
Course delivery: Flexible/ Online
Guided Learning hours: 90 hours
Awarding Body: SkillsFirst (RQF) (CAA1)
Ready to get started? Click the button below to enrol now and start your course within just 48 hours.
Specialising in IAG, skills delivery and support for progression into employment, apprenticeships or further learning, Go Train has 20 permanent centres and 200 staff across London, West Midlands and the South of England.
Supporting tens of thousands to enter and sustain employment since 2002, Go Train is committed to meeting the learning and wider support needs of individuals.
Go Train can offer:
- One-to-one coaching
- Personal action plan
- Confidence building and self-motivation
- Specific training for lone parents and older workers
- CV and application letter writing
- Job search and application form support
- Managing finances, including Universal Credit
- Interview techniques
- On-the-job work experience
- Practical skills and training development
- IT and computers skills
- On-going support after returning to work
Delivering learning and support to help you move into or closer to work. Every year we help thousands of people improve their skills and confidence to gain employment. Our training is a mix of tutor led and self-paced learning in IT and computers, employment and work skills, customer service, retail and employability – delivered in a non-pressured adult environment.
Develop Skills Employers Want
Go Train believes the key to success is not just about you academic ability but rather a wholesome approach. These can be seen in our five employability pillars:
- Motivation – Ready to take on new opportunities
- Interpersonal Skills – Achieve goals with others
- Overcome setbacks – Ready to try again
- Self Esteem – Feel good about yourself
- Time Management – Reliable and turn up on time
Go Train offers courses to adults through structured online training which can also be supported by safe, socially-distanced learning in centre. Tutors will always be available to offer support and advice when needed and to help you manage your learning so you complete in good time to achieve your career objectives, interview date or qualification.
The guided learning hours for this course is 90 hours, which means typical course completion times depend on how much time you can commit to each week. For example:
- 5 hours per week > 10 weeks
- 10 hours per week > 5 weeks
- 12 hours per week > 4 weeks
- 15 hours per week > 3 weeks
- 25 hours per week > 2 weeks
- A UK resident or can provide Right to Work documents.
and you are either
- On other benefits
- Working for a Kent/Essex based employer who has under 250 employees