Whether you’re setting out on a brand new career path, aiming higher in your job, starting your own business or looking to try something new, Go Train are here to offer a range of fully funded, short online courses.
- Introduction to Customer Service – EL3 Certificate
- Principles of Customer Service – L2 Certificate
- Digital Skills – L1 Certificate
- IT User Skills – L2 Certificate
- Computerised Accounting for Business using Sage 50c – L1 Award
- Computerised Accounting for Business using Sage 50c – L2 Certificate
- Computerised Payroll for Business using Sage 50c – L1 Award
- Computerised Payroll for Business using Sage 50c – L2 Certificate
- Business Improvement Techniques
- Character Education
ELIGIBILITY FOR FREE TRAINING: Go Train are co-financed by the European Social Fund (ESF), the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) and the Greater London Authority (GLA) so training is completely FREE if you are a UK resident or can provide Right to Work documents. Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to take new learners from the West Midlands Combined Authority (WMCA).
Everybody I’ve dealt with at Go Train has been wonderful, especially my English tutor. She was friendly yet professional, even though working remotely, she was always available to answer my questions. By the time I sat my exams, I was super confident!
Click the tab below to complete the enrolment form and start your course in as little as 48 hours. If you’d like to find out more or have any further questions please CLICK HERE to email us.