- Location: Online
- Course Start Date: 20/04/2020 or 04/05/2020
- Course Length: 2 Weeks
- Courses Taken: Award in Functional Maths, Award in Health & Safety, Award in Mental Health and Well-Being
Your role as a Warehouse Operative with this award winning company involves working in a cold environment and is fast paced and KPI driven, so you’ll always be busy and on the move. On the job training will be offered, as you will work with state of the art warehousing equipment while abiding by health and safety regulations. A supportive working environment with a organised and communicative management team, make this company a great place to work.
- Job Type: Full-time, permanent.
- Hours: 40 hours per week on an ‘any 5 from 7’ shift pattern, so your working days could change each weekend and include weekends. Shifts include: Days 7am–3pm and 3pm–11pm, nightshift 11pm–7am.
- Salary: £9.36 p/h plus a night shift allowance additional £2.72 p/h.
- Benefits: Holiday pay, access to high street discounts, cycle to work scheme, workplace pension and many more perks.
- Other: DBS not required, although an alcohol and drugs test will be conducted.
If your interested in this role, please complete the form below: