Go Train offers a female led support package of Information, Advice and Guidance helping you build new confidence, motivation and explore exciting new career prospects. Fast track training, helping you reach your potential and boost your confidence. #BoostMyFuture
We work with Community Work Champions who are ready to guide and inspire you in the Birmingham and Solihull areas.
Our mission is to get into the community, offer women of all diversities and cultures the opportunity to re-find and boost their confidence with a tailored end-to-end support programme.
What does Women Know How Offer?
We want women to acquire new skills, connect with local employers and ultimately land a secure and prosperous job.
- Working with Community Champions
- Guaranteed Interviews with local employers
- Female specific careers Information, Advice and Guidance
- Inspiring workshops
- Motivational talks
- Fully funded training
- Get back on the career ladder with confidence
- Gain new skills and qualifications
- Boost your earning potential
- Digital and technical skills
- Career switch with new qualifications under your belt
Women Know How – This is for you if you are:
- Looking to apply for ‘non-traditional’ jobs e.g. construction, ICT, engineering.
- Returning to work after having children.
- Single mum seeking flexible training and work.
- Aiming to gain up-to-date qualifications and skills for your CV.
- Wanting to increase your confidence with new digital and technical abilities.
- 19-49 and looking to upskill.
- 50+ seeking to improve your English skills.
- Looking to increase your earnings.
- Wanting a challenge or to try something new
How do I sign-up to Women Know How?
Get in touch now and #BoostYourFuture with Women Know How.
Email – MyFuture@Go-train.co.uk Call – 0121 393 5001 Or complete the short form below to register your interest and learn more.